Vanilla cake made with sweetened condensed milk is simple to make and very tender and super tasty to eat. This cake is also eggless and very tasty and it is also kind of vegan. they will surely love to eat as it is eggless. kids love this basic vanilla cake made with condensed milk. so lets see how i made it.
- 1 tin/ 400 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup butter (makkan)
- 2 cups/230 gm all purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- In a bowl add dry ingredients, add all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix it well so lumps will not form.
- Now in other bowl add wet ingredients, add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla essence, butter, milk and white vinegar and and mix all this ingredients nicely.
- Now add dry ingredients mixture to wet ingredients and mix it well and add to cake mold and bake it for 180 c for 30 mins or until it get baked.
- when baked cool it down on room temperature and cut and serve as you like.