Tomato omelette is very super easy snacks for kids, it is very healthy to eat.
Here i have made this super easy tomato omelette in just couple of minutes and taste’s so good.
lets see how i made this super easy cool snack recipe
3/4 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes (tamatar)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/3 tsp of carom seeds (ajwain)
salt as needeed (namak)
1/2 tsp chilli powder or 2 to 3 finely chopped green chilli (hari mirch ya lal mirch swad anusar)
1/4 cup finely chopped onions (pyaj)
1/4 cup chopped coriander (hara dhania)
6 to 7 tsp of oil for greasing and cooking (tel)
1. IN a big bowl add the besan, turmeric powder, chilli powder, carom seeds, salt and ½ cup of water and all this ingredient well.
2. Now add tomato . onion and chopped coriander and again mix well.
3. After this heat a non-stick flat pan and grease it with some oil.
4. Pour a 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make circle.
5.Cook this yummy tomato crepe (tamato omelette) on a medium flame, using ½ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
6. Repeat this steps for all rest of batter to make tomato omelettes.
7. Serve this super yummy and tasty dish immediately with fresh mint green chutney and tomato sauce.
8. Please like, share your recipe and us know how you liked this recipe.
All the content published on Dearhunger including images and text is copy right protected and belongs to Bhavna Pardeshi. It cannot be reproduced without my written consent.
Thanks for reading Dearhunger Recipes!