Dry fruits rolls are very healthy for kids and for every one. This dry fruit rolls contain’s goodness of fig and dates.
It also has almonds, cashew nuts, coconut and many things in it, which is good to eat during the winter.
Lets see how i made it.
- Prep time – 5/6 mins
- Ready time-20 mins
- 1 cup chopped seedless dates/khajur
- 1 cup figs/anjeer
- 1/3 walnut/akroth
1/3 Cup Almond /badam
1/3 Cup Cashew nuts/kaju
1 tsp Nutmeg Powder /jayphal
3/4 cup desiccate Coconut /nariyal kasa hua
1 cup water/pani
- Soak dry figs and anjeer in warm water for 1 hour and chope dates into small piece’s.
- After that finely chop all the fry fruits or you may blende each nut separately. Divide each chopped dry fruits in two parts and keep aside.
- Now grind soaked figs without any water, add chopped dates and grind it to smooth paste.
- Mix half portion from each chopped fry fruit and with figs and dates paste and make a soft dough.
Now add coconut and divide the dough in to four pieces and make smooth cylindrical balls.
- Now take a piece and keep between plastic ziplock bags and roll to make a thin layer.
- Now Sprinkle almond, cashew and walnut around 1 tbsp of each and start to fold the layer into a roll, use plastic sheet for folding, in this way the dough wont stick or break. Keep the roll wrap in the plastic sheet and fold the sheets edges. Repeat the same process.
- Now Store wrapped roll in fridge for 4 hours or over night, apply some poppy seeds around it and cut them into round shape.
- Your heathy dry fruit rolls are ready to eat, keep in air tight container.