Stuffed Capsicum is very easy and very healthy dish to eat, as capsicum contains vatamin A a vitamin C.
Capsicum also helps to alleviate pain related to arthritis and damaged brain tissues.
Here i have stuffed the capsicum with some potato, paneer and some sauce and spices which makes the capsicum so delcious (shimal mirch).
so, lets see how i made this super yummy stuffed capsicum recipe.
1/4 cup oil (tel)
2 capsicum chopped into two equal halfs (shimal mirch kati hui do tukdo me)
4 medium sized potato boiled & mashed (uble hue aloo)
2 tbsp cottage cheese mashed (paneer)
1 big size onion chopped (pyaj)
1 medium size tomato chopped (tamatar)
1/4 cup grated cheese (cheese)
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste (adrak lehsun ka paste)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
1 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder or as needed (lal mirch powder swad anusar)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
salt as needed (namak)
coriander 2 tbsp
1. In a deep pan add oil and heat it, after heating add chooped onion, saute till light in color.
2. after this add ginger garlic paste and mix and cook for 30 sec, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and toamto and cook till it become soft.
3. Now add 4 mashed boiled potatoes into it and mix it well and cook, add some paneer, soya sauce, tomato sauce adn salt and give it nice stir and cook for 1 to 2 minute.
4. when its cooked nicely add freshly chopped coriander and mix it and let the cool this capsicum stuffing for 30 mins or until it comes to room temperature.
5. Take your cooled mixture and start stuffing your capsicum one by one and drizzle some oil on the gril pan and grill all your stuffed capsicum.
6. You may also bake this in your micro or oven at 180 celcius for 30 minute or more.
7. when your capsicum is ready add some cheese on it and melt it by covering it with some lid and serve hot.
8. your tasty delicious stuffed capsicum is ready enjoy.
All the content published on Dearhunger including images and text is copy right protected and belongs to Bhavna Pardeshi. It cannot be reproduced without my written consent.
Thanks for reading Dearhunger Recipes!