- 1 cup mailda/all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp of milk powder
- salt to taste
- 1 to 2 tbsp of onion seeds/ kalonji
- 1 to 2 tbsp of sesame seeds/til
- water as needed
- In a big bowl add flour, salt, milk powder and mix it well.
- Now with the help of water make a medium soft dough.
- Keep this dough for for 10 minutes rest.
- Take a dough and knead it again and make a long flat bread or round bread as you like and apply some onion seeds and sesame seeds on it.
- Now heat the pan very hot and take flat dough and apply water to the one side of flat dough and flip it over the flat pan (water will help dough to stick on pan properly) while the dough is sticked to pan, turn the pan to the flame and cook it nicely till small bubles come on dough and bread will start to cook.
- when it is cooked remove it from pan and serve hot with any curry you like.
- You may also apply butter on it while serving hot.