Crispy potato cheese stuffed balls with mayonnaise (nuggets) are very tasty and healthy for kids. every person loves potato balls with are specially stuffed with cheese, as cheese is loved by every one. Here i have made cheese stuff potato balls and served it with fresh mayonnaise. i have added some spice to it and onion and coriander which tasty flavor to every dish and deep fried it. lets see how to make.
- 1/2 cup boiled mashed potaoes/ aloo
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1 tsp amchur powder/ dry mango powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder/ lal mirch
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder/ jeera powder
- salt to taste
- 1 small half chopped onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander/ hara dhaniya
- extra bread crumbs for rolling balls
- oil to deep fry
- mayonnaise to serve
1. In a bowl add mashed potatoes, bread crumbs and 1 tbsp cheese and mix it well.
2. Now add amchur powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt to taste and again mix it.
3. Now add chopped onion and finely chopped coriander and mix it and makes ball by stuffing cheese in it.
4. Now roll all potato balls in a bread crumbs and keep in freezer for 30 mins.
5. Now heat oil inn deep pan and take out all balls from fridge and deep fry them one by one.
6. serve hot potato cheese balls with mayonnaise or any sauce you like.