- 17 to 20 medium size spicy green chilli (hari mirch)
- 8 garlic cloves or as per your taste
- Salt to taste or 2 tsp
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- Oil 1 to 2 tbsp
- 1 small finely chopped onion (optional)
- Peanut ½ cup (shengdana)
- In a pan roast green chilli, garlic and jeera together.
- Now roast peanut.
- Now in jar add roasted green chilli, garlic, jeera, peanut, coriander, salt together. And grinde for 6 sec or until it get small granule or crystal like texture and thecha is ready.
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped onion and stir it until they become light brown or translucent.
- Now add all thecha to it and keep and stir for 1 to 2 minute.
- Serve as you like or with indian bread.
- for more good taste add lemon juice to it you ill get nice kick of it.