Carrot pasta is very healthy recipe and loved by everyone. To make this recipe more interesting and healthy for kids i have added milk and cheese in it for its creamy texture that is loved by kids and everyone. The carrot sauce have creamy consistency and it is full of cheese and milk which is good for health. But if you do not want to add cheese, instant of cheese and milk you may use heavy cream, heavy cream gives creamy consistency to every recipe. lets check it out how to make tasty and creamy carrot pasta.
- 1/2 cup carrot puree
- 1 small onion chopped
- 5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 or more cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp coriander/ hara dhaniya
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- red chilly powder to taste / lal mirch
- cumin powder to taste / jeera powder
- 2 tbsp oil or butter
- 1 cup boiled pasta
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- In a pan heat oil and add ginger garlic paste and saute for 30 sec, now add onion paste and saute for 1 min and add carrot puree and saute boil for 3 mins.
- Now add tomato sauce and milk and boil until cook nicely.
- Now add salt, chilly powder and black pepper and cook it for 1 min.
- Now add boiled pasta and mix it well in carrot sauce and keep for 1 min.
- Now add all your cheese and mix it well until it melts properly.
- If you want more sauce add more milk and cheese.
- Now sprinkle some coriander an serve hot for lunch or dinner.
- TIP = If you do not want to add cheese, instant of cheese and milk you may use heavy cream, heavy cream gives creamy consistency to every recipe.