- 2 cup frozon or fresh strawberry
- 1/2 cup unsweet condensend milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2, 3 drops of mint extract
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (optional)
- Take out strawberry from freezer and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Now in a blender add condensed milk, honey, coconut oil and strawberry together and blend it well.
- Open blend and see smooth paste is become properly and add mint extract and again blend it properly for 2 minutes.
- Now take your popsicles mold and fill it with strawberry smooth paste and freez it for 4 hours.
- After freezing, serve it and enjoy it and have fun.