Noodles are very easy to make and very tasty to eat. but, we bring noodles from market which are not that much batter or they may contain egg in them. but, some of vegetarian or vegan people don’t like them. therefore i have made noodles at home which are eggless and very simple and easy to make. lets check out how i made it.
- 1 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- slury (mix rice flour with garam water and cook it make paste of it)
- salt as needed (optional)
- 1 to 2 tsp vineger (optional)
- water as needed
- In a bowl add maida, salt, slury and mix it now add water and make a dough.
- Now take noodles maker and make noodles.
- If you want to preserve your noodles add vinegar or if you are using it fresh not add vinegar.