Hari capsicum corn tikki are something which makes vegetarian smile. Tikki are kind of nuggets and are deep fried in oil and made with some spices and veggies.
lets check out how i made this super tasty hari capscium corn tikki.
1 cup sweet corn kernels (mithi makai ke dane)
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
1 small onion chopped (pyaj)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies (hari mirch)
5 tbsp rice flour (chawal ka atta)
2 tbsp chopped coriander (hara dhaniya)
salt to taste
oil for deep fry
some tomato sauce or green mint chutni
1. In a mixer blend the corn to a coarse paste, without using any water.
2. Transfer this mixture into a deep bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except sauce and oil and mix it very well.
3. Now divide this mixture into equal parts as whatever size you like and roll each portion into a round flat tikki.
4. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan or kadhai and deep fry a 3 to 4 tikkis at a time.
5. Fry till tikki becomes golden brown in colour from all the sides.
6. Drain tikki’s oil on an absorbent paper and you hari capsicum corn tikki is ready to serve.
7. Immediately serve this tikki with sauce or green chutney.
All the content published on Dearhunger including images and text is copy right protected and belongs to Bhavna Pardeshi. It cannot be reproduced without my written consent.
Thanks for reading Dearhunger Recipes!