Dryfruit Eggless Cake
soak all dry fruits for 24 hours
pista 4 tbsp (pistachio)
1 cup black raisins (kale manuka)
1 cup brown raisins (kismish)
1/4 chopped dates (khajur)
1/2 cup almond flakes (badam)
1/3 cup dried fig chopped (sukhe anjeer)
1 cup or more rum, brandy or orange juice to soak dry fruits (rum, barandy or mosambi ka juice dry fruits bhigone)
1 and 1/2 cup maida (all purpose flour)
2 tsp baking powder
1 and 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
2 tbsp sugar powder
1/2 cup plan curd
1/2 cup ground almonds (pisa hua badam)
1 tsp orange zest (optional)
1/3 cup milk
1. in a bowl add flour and baking soda and mix it well and add all dry fruits and mix it and coat all the dry fruits well and keep aside.
2. in other bowl taje butter and sugar and mix it until it become smoth and fluffy paste.
3. now add curd and almond ground in two additions beat by taking half and half and bit it well.
4. now add orange zest and milk and mix it well and add flour and dry fruit mixture.
5. now mix all nicely and should be thick batter.
6. pour all the mixture in greased cake it.
7. now in a preheat oven keep it for 1 and 1/2 hour or 2 hours.
8. check in between with the help of toothpick.
9. now cool it for 1 hr and put all leaft over juice or rum of in which dry fruits were saoked.
10. now keep in cotainer.
11. serve it.