Egg Rolls are loved by everyone and if got that cheese flavor it will become more and more tastier. That’s why i have added some cream cheese to it, to make it more delicious and also to get more creamy consistency. I have added some more ingredients to cream cheese and make cream cheese filling super tasty.
For egg batter
- 4 eggs/ anda
- 1 tsp sugar/chini
- salt to taste/ namak
- pinch black pepper/ kali mirch
- oil 1 tbsp
- 1 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 green chilly finely chopped or jalapeno / hari mirch
- 1 small tomato chopped/ tamatar
- 1 small tomato onion/ kanda
- baby corn/ madhu makka
- 1/2 tbsp mint leaves/ pudina (optional)
- 1 tbsp cilantro/ hara dhaniya
- pinch of salt
- mayonnaise to garnish
- In a bowl add all egg batter ingredients and mix it well.
- Now heat pan and grease it with oil or butter and make crepes from it.
- Now in bowl add all chopped tomatoes, onion, baby corn, cilantro, mint leaves, salt, chilly, cream cheese and mix it well.
- Now take egg crepe and spread cream cheese filling and roll it nicely.
- Now serve egg cream cheese roll with mayonnaise and fresh chopped cilantro.