Hello my dear friends, today i m making a very simple and easy snacks known as egg pav bhaji, anyone can cook it.
Specially bachelor, who live far from there house it is very simple to make, and super delicious to eat.
Egg pav bhaji is very popular in India and streets of Mumbai and other parts of India. Lets check out how i made this super delicious egg pav bhaji.
- 2 tbsp oil/ tel
- 1 or 2 medium onion chopped/ kanda
- 2 medium tomato chopped/ tamatar
- 1 tsp of salt/ namak
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste/ adrak lehsun paste
- 1/4 cup water/ pani
- 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp of tomato sauce/ tamatar sauce
- 3 boiled eggs/ uble hue ande
- 2 tbsp coriander chopped/ hara dhaniya
- 1 loaf o f bread/ ladi/ pav
- Butter for roasting bread/ pav
- half lemon chopped
- some onion chopped
- Freshly chopped onion
- First you have to heat the pan and pour on it and let it heat, now add chopped onion and saute it for 2 min or until light brown in color.
- Now after this add chopped tomatoes into it and add salt and cook it 2 min or until they become soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute.
- After this add tomato sauce, indian garam masala powder and mix it and saute for 1 min and add 1/4 cup of water and with the help of masher mix all the ingredients properly and cook till it become pulpy.
- when it has cooked properly for couple of minute, now take grater and grate all the boiled egg one by one and mix it and cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add coriander into the egg gravy and your egg pav bhaji is ready.
- Now heat the pan and add butter to it and roast the loaf/ pav and serve it with egg pav bhaji.
- Garnish you dish with fresh lemon and chopped onion and coriander.
- If you want your gravy more pulpy add 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 up of tomato sauce.
Also visit my previous video MUMBAI STYLE BUTTER PAV BHAJI