Drumstick are very good for health for diabetes patient as well as for blood pressure patient.
I have made Maharashtrian style drumstick masala garvy, with some Indian spices and fresh paste of onion, which makes it so much delicious.
Lets see how i made it this yummy drumstick curry.
4 chopped and washed drumstick (sahjan)
some fresh coriander
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp cumin
haldi (turmeric) 1/4 tsp
red chilly powder 1 1/2 tbsp
1 1/2 tbsp gram masala
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
salt as needed
water 3 cups For paste
2 medium onion chopped and roasted
1/4 cup coconut roasted
- some coriander chopped
- onion chopped
- lemon or green chilly
- First take paste ingredients and make paste of it with the help of little water.
- In a pressure cooker add 1/4 cup of oil and heat it nicely and add cumin seeds and let it pop.
- add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and cook for 30 second and add 1/3 cup of onion and coconut paste and cook till it changes its color.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala powder, salt in it and mix it well and cook it till oil comes out from the masala and changes its color to dark brown.
- After this add drumsticks and mix it well and cook for 3 to 4 minute and add 3 cups of water into it and take a one boil.
- Now close the lid and cook, and switch off the flame just before one whistle, otherwise drumstick will become very soft and it will not going to taste good.
- Be sure to off flame before 1 whistle, your drumstick curry is ready serve it with fresh corinder, onion and roti.
- enjoy and let me know how you made it.