Curd chicken is very delicious and mouth watering Indian dish. Specially made in Hyderabad city which is located in Andhra Pradesh. Curd chicken has smooth tender texture and have that curd and Indian spice taste in it. I have also added some tomato puree to it and some spice and ginger garlic paste which gives it so delicious taste. Lets see how made it.
- 1 cup boneless chicken
- 1 and 1/2 cup of curd (dahi)
- 2 big tomatoes puree (tamatar)
- 4 tbsp coriander (hara dhaniya)
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste (adrak lehsun paste)
- red chilly powder as needed (lal mirch)
- 1 tsp turmeric (haldi)
- salt as needed (namak swad anusar)
- garam masala 1 tbsp
- coriander powder 1tsp (dhaniya powder)
- cumin powder 1tsp (jeera powder)
- oil 4 to 5 tbsp + 2 tbsp extra. (tel)
- In a pan add oil, ginger and garlic paste and saute it for 30 sec.
- Now add add boneless chicken into it and cook until soft and tender, now tranfer it to another pot and keep aside.
- Now in same pan add tomato puree and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander power, garam masala, cumin powder and mix it nicely.
- Now add chicken pieces to it and cook it for 2 minute and add curd into it, cook for 3 minute.
- Now switch off flame and add coriander leaves and serve hot with roti’s and rice or as you like.