Chinese salad is very easy and quickly ready dish. It has full of vitamin’s and very healthy for us as well as for kids too. This salad can be carried easily and where any time.
- prep time – 10 mins
- Ready time-15 mins
- 1 tbsp bsp roasted peanut powder/shengdana powder
- 1 tbsp chilli paste/mirch paste
- 1 tbsp tamarind water/emli ka pani
- 2 tsp chopped ginger/adrak
- 1/2 tsp chopped whole lime/limbu
- A squeeze of lemon/ nimbu rass (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple/ananas
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber/kakdi
- 1/4 cup diced raw mango/kairi
- 1/4 cup beans sprouts/ matki
- 1/4 cup diced tofu
- 1/4 cup fried bread
- 2 lettuce leaves/ (u can use coriander stems/ hare daniye ki ladki)
- salt as needed
- black pepper as neede or pinch off
- pinch of red chilly powder (or fish sauce)
How To Make
- Take a one mixing bowl and add all chopped ingredients in it.
- Toss the salad on lettuce leaves together and mix it well.
- Now add some salt, blcak pepper, pich of red chilli powder (or you may add fish sauce) and again toss it well.
- your fresh chinese salad is ready to serve. enjoy…!