1/2 cup sweet corn (mithi makka k dane)
1/2 cup cream style corn ( cream style makka)
5 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
2 tbsp oil or butter
1/2 cup cauliflower, carrot chopped (gabi,gajar)
3 tbsp of boiled chicken pieces mashed
3 tbsp corn flour mixed with 2 to 3 tbso of water
salt to taste
black pepper to taste (kali mirch)
sugar to taste
2 tbsp green onion (kanda patti)
2 tbsp of coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)
1. heat butter and add corn, carrot and cauliflower and saute for 2 mins.
2. Now add chicken stock and boil it for 2 mins and add corn flour paste slowly and stir continuously.
3. Now add cream style corn and mashed chicken cook nicely for 3 to 4 mins.
4. Now add suagr, black pepper and stir it till it become thick.
5. Add green onions and coriander serve hot.