# For chutney
- 1 cup fresh or desiccated coconut
- Roasted 1 to 2 green chili
- Roasted 3 garlic cloves
- Roasted 2 tbsp. Peanut (moongfalli/ shengdana)
- Salt to taste
- ½ jeera (cumin seeds)
- ½ rai (mustard seeds)
- Pinch of hing (asafetida)
- Dried red chilli (sukhi lal mirch) 3 to 4
- 1 tbsp oil
- Curry leaves (kadi patta) 5 to 6
- Coconut, peanut, garlic, salt, green chilli grind together with the help of water and make a paste of it.
- Meanwhile, in a pan add oil jeera, rai, when it gets popped add kadi patta, hing, curry leaves and red chilli.
- Now in this temparing add chutni paste and add little water and take a boil and serve it with idli or as you want.