Chinese Cabbage Parcels is a quick and easy to make
- Prep time – 10 mins
- ready time-25 mins
- 1 cup chicken mince/ khima
- 1 egg/anda
- 1 spring onion, chopped /pyaj
- 1 small carrots, chopped/gajar
- 2 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli garlic paste
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Black pepper kali mirch
- salt /namak to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil /tili ka tel
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1 big Chinese cabbage leaves removed and blanched in hot water
How To Make
- Mix the chicken mince with all ingredients . Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- After this take 1 tbsp of oil heat it and saute marinated chicken for 3 min.
- Apart from the cabbage leaves and wash them if you want to.
- Now take cabbage leaves and put a tablespoon of mince in the center of leaf and rool and tie them up with spring onion green stem.
- Steam all cabbage rolls for 20 minutes approx in a steamer.
- Now your dish is ready, serve hot it with some fresh fish sauce or any sauce you like.