Carrot Coconut Burfi
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 litre
- Sugar – 1.5 cup
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Broken Cashew nuts -1/2 cup
1. Dry fry the grated carrot and grated coconut separately.
2. Combine carrot and coconut in a bowl and keep on stirring.
3. Add 1 tbsp of ghee to it.
4. Add sugar and milk to it,mix it well until the sugar dissolves.
5. After it is well cooked and it leaves the sides of the vessel, add the broken cashew nuts.
6. Smear ghee in a tray and transfer the mixture. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut at the top.
7.When it cools, cut into pieces.