Moroccan Carrot Dessert With Orange and Rose Water.
- 4 large carrots
- 3 navel orange
- 1 tbsp of pure sweet rose water
- Sugar 1 tbsp if needed (optinal)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cinnamon powder to taste (optional)
- Wash the carrots peel them and grate them very finely.
- Now take off the orange juice and mix it with grated carrots.
- After this put lemon juice n sugar to adjust the taste.
- Now put rose water for aroma and taste, and put pinch of salt and cinnamon.
- You may also put some pistachios.